Bonnaroo’s Word of the Day
Written by cir103 on April 6, 2019
Today’s Hit Music 103cir is giving you the chance to experience the music and wonder of the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival on June 14th to the 16th in Manchester, Tennessee!
2018 WCIR BONNAROO WORD OF THE DAY OFFICIAL RULES
- There is no purchase necessary and no obligation in order to participate. Must be at least 21 to qualify/win. Grand Prize: 1 pair of General Admission Passes – Including Camping to Bonnaroo. Music and Arts Festival 2019 – Retail Value: $758.75.
- To qualify/Win:
A: Listen to 103.7 103CIR between April 9th and April 29th, 2019 for the Word of the Day then register online at 103cir.com (Monday-Friday Only)
B: One registration per person/per email/per day. Duplicate daily registrations will be discarded.
C: Listen to 103CIR for Word of the Day times. The drawing will be random.
Words will only be announced on-air. They will not be published online or on social media.
- By entering any contest you acknowledge that, as with any endeavor, there is an inherent risk by participating and you agree to hold forever harmless Southern Communications Corp, its owners, directors, and employees as well as its associates, representatives, and advertisers from any and all liability, of any kind whatsoever, including injury or death that may occur as of a result of your entering this contest. If you are not in agreement with this provision and are not willing to further attest by a signature of your acceptance to these terms please do not enter the contest.
- Employees of Southern Communications Corporation licensee and their affiliated stations, their immediate families, and persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate. Person(s) working in competing media (newspaper, billboard, direct mail, specialty advertising, and/or television) are not eligible to participate, including employees and immediate family, persons living in the same household are not eligible to participate.
- Winner fulfillment will be through Pop2Life, including the issuance of 1099 at the end of the year. Winners are responsible for any applicable taxes or fees.
- No prize substitution(s) or transfers of winning to another player will be allowed once the prize has been awarded.
- One winner per household, per station, every 30 days.
- Southern Communications reserves the right to change and amend these rules and regulations at any time. Rules will be made available to the public from our studios located at 306. S. Kanawha Street, Beckley, WV. 25801and online at 103cir.com